THINGS TO DO IN LA TODAY NOVEMBER 17, 2017 📆
1. [9 a.m.] California Market Center, in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles’ Garment District, opens to the pubic for a big sample sale this Friday (just in time for holiday shopping!). 2. [10 a.m.] The Malibu ArtWalk Festival returns for the 46th year in a row to Cross Creek. Taking place November 17-19 this annual community festival will feature local artists from the region displaying their art and guiding guests through their artistic processes.
3. [11:30 a.m.] Get ready for another season of ice-skating in Downtown Los Angeles when the Bai Holiday Ice Rink returns to Pershing Square from November 16 through January 15, 2018.
4. [4 p.m.] Check out free music this Friday at Union station as Metro Art Presents: Phil Ranelin Jazz Ensemble. FREE
5. [6 p.m.] One of L.A.’s most magical holiday traditions, LA Zoo Lights returns November 17 through January 7 with thousands upon thousands of LED lights glowing up the zoo. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [6:30 p.m.] Tree lighting ceremonyat the Paseo Colorado in Old Pasadena. FREE
7. [7 p.m.] Head to Grand Central Market for Fridays with dublab. Stroll the many food stalls and order up something tasty to nosh on while a killer soundtrack of DJ-spun tunes to play from 7 to 10 p.m. This is a free event (but not the food obviously!) 8. [7:30 p.m.] Getty Villa Theater Lab Presents Aeschylus’s ‘The Suppliant Women’, to show at select times from Nov. 17-19.
9. [midnight] There’s going to be a midnight screening of Pulp Fiction at the New Beverly Theatre this Friday night.
10. [various] Discover Los Angeles technology and innovation, participate in a hiring fair & hear from inspiring speakers at Techweek LA, Nov. 13-17.📰@welikela
Such a powerful message, don't you think? Comment below! 🤗 [📷: @jercollins_com]