🔥😳😂NEVER SKIP HEAD DAY!
Founder 👉: @king_khieu.
Haters will say photoshop.
Thoughts? 🤔 What do you guys think?
Tag someone who needs to lift!
Principal 🔥 account: @fitness_legions.
Facebook ✅ page: Legions Production.
Want to unlock the 💪 secrets to exponential muscle growth and burning fat?
Get your 🗝FREE ebook by clicking the link in our bio!
I prayed to God for strength, he provide me with adversity to overcome . Remember what lies before us are tiny matter compare to what lies within us. #preserve#conquer
Cowboy🐎 wanna take a ride?
Muscle & Smile ❤️💪😁
She can do both 🔥💪🏻👌🏻
Follow @gym.warrior.ig ✅
Biolayne x A7 Bar Grip shirts are NOW LIVE.
Go to A7collab.com now to pre-order, or click the link in our bio!
This is a one-time release that will never be made again.
How many meals should you have? What method is better? Does meal/ nutrient timing matter? Questions that I get asked on a regular basis
And I’m going to put this very simply, NOOOOOO
1) How many meals should you have? if you prefer to have 2 big meals a day rather than having 4/5 smaller ones that’s fine, vice Versa as long as YOU EAT THE CORRECT MACRO NUMBERS FOR YOU AND YOUR GOAL
2) What methods better? whatever method you prefer and can stick to is better, as long as YOU EAT THE CORRECT MACRO NUMBERS FOR YOU AND YOUR GOAL
3) does meal/nutrient timing matter? This is probably the biggest kind of Gym bro question due to the whole thing of getting protein in right before/after a session blah blah, once again I’ll make it simple, it doesn’t matter if you go to the gym early in the morning and then don’t eat anything until dinner time as long as YOU EAT THE CORRECT MACRO NUMBERS FOR YOU AND YOUR GOAL by the end of the day, you will progress -
This goes for both muscle gain and fat loss, as long YOU EAT THE CORRECT MACRO NUMBERS FOR YOU AND YOUR GOAL every day you will progress regardless of how many meals you eat or when you eat them, just making it clear🌚
Quality diagram from @apfau ✌🏻 #MealTiming
Optimizing sleep is one of the most important goals you can set for yourself and is probably something that will pay you the most dividends when you actually do it. The benefits of actually getting a sufficient duration and quality of sleep are astounding and the negatives of prolonged lack of sleep are quite severe on performance (both physically and cognitively), appetite regulation and overall 'health', to name but a few things affected by it.
In general, a blanket recommendation would be to aim for 6-10 hours of good quality sleep per night (you'll likely know how many hours you need to feel 100%). Here are some very useful tips you can implement to try and get more and better sleep if it is currently a detractor to your overall health:
1) Move into a relaxing frame of mind before you get into bed. Maybe journal, read/listen to something light, meditate or stretch for a couple of minutes. This will help you wind down and enter a more relaxed state.
2) Have a defined pre-bed routine and practice this every night. It will help you associate whatever your routine contains with going to sleep subconsciously and will again help you prepare for that sleep. Go to bed at consistent times daily (this is huge) and allow your body to adapt to a rhythm.
3) Avoid the use of all electronics for an hour or two before bedtime. If this isn't practical, download an app that blocks the blue light in your devices and pick up a pair of blue light blocking glasses on Amazon for buttons! Blue light entering the eye can inhibit the production of melatonin and reduce the drive to actually sleep.
4) Try to save some calories for a carb-dense meal prior to bedtime (not only does this fit in with most people's schedule of chilling and watching Netflix when they get home from work, the carbs also help stimulate melatonin production).
5) Make sure your sleep environment is nailed down and attractive (things to optimize are temperature, noise level, darkness, comfy bed/bed clothing (pillows and sheets), etc.)
These are just some basic things you can implement right now. Tag someone who complains about sleep! 💤💤
No, I am that I am, and they that level
At my abuses reckon up their own
I may be straight, though they themselves be bevel;
By their rank thoughts my deeds must not be shown;
Unless this general evil they maintain,
All men are bad, and in their badness reign.