Телеканал ТНТ MUSIC и сайт tntmusic.ru представляют проект BIG TALK. Это неформальные интервью со звёздами обо всём на свете.
Наш новый гость - @max_barskih.
Смотри полную версию на сайте ! (Ссылка в описании профиля) и приходи сегодня в 21:00 на концерт Макса в #известияhall#тнтmusic#tntmusic#максбарских#bigtalk
The gangs all here!
Great to be reunited with team at NTA's.
No we didn't win ... but as I was in Casualty as recently as 2015 I feel somehow that I did!😉
Plus it's always nice to be nominated and make the final 4 after so many shows on the long list.😊
“Hi, I’m Alex Wood, Founder and Editor of The Memo”.
1. What do you love to do in your free time? “I am obsessed with food. I'm always trying the latest food fads and kitchen gadgets. My latest addition is my Sous Vide machine (a water bath for your food), which my friends think is ridiculous, but I say is the next big thing”.
2. Who is your biggest supporter in life and why? “Without a doubt my husband. Running a startup is hard. Being married to a startup founder is even harder. I'm forever grateful for his support”.
3. If you had 24 hours left to live, what would you do and with who? “I grew up near the sea, so I'd spend the day with my closest friends and family on the beach. We'd all share my favourite meal - gambas al ajillo (prawns in garlic) with lots of fresh chilies and fresh bread”.
4. What’s your favourite holiday memory from your childhood? “I spent a lot of time in Japan as a teenager. My fondest memory has to be the summers I spent on a farm near Mt. Fuji, walking my host family's dog. I was probably the only foreigner for miles, it was bliss”.
5. If you could give anyone one piece of advice, what would it be? “Fear of missing out is bullshit. Stop worrying about what everything else is thinking and enjoy life in the moment. I wish I learned that a lot earlier”.