At that stage where things are relatively easy in terms of diet and training, when I competed in 2016 it taught me the difference between being lean vs shredded and digging deep, the final few stages are when things get difficult 🔪💀
Flying out to London tomorrow evening ✌🏼#GiraffeNeckGains
What is an altcoin?
Another great question! Last time we spoke we answered what Bitcoin is.
But it doesn't end there. An Altcoin (alternative coin) is any digital crypto currency that is similar to Bitcoin. There are over 1,400 altcoins currently, all with a similar technology to Bitcoin, but some are solving different problems.
They are traded the same way as Bitcoin, with the closest competitor being Litecoin, which is known as silver to Bitcoins gold. Other coins which can be traded but function differently are Ethereum and Iota. The top includes Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dash, NEM, Monero and Cadano.
More information on a complete list can be found on www.coinmarketcap.com
At the time of writing Bitcoin has a marketcap of $282bn while the marketcap for all coins is $460bn. Bitcoin currently dominates 60% of this market, which leaves 40% for these alternative coins.
How the child in all of us wishes London looked right now ⛄️❄️✨ The adult inside then quickly reminds us traffic would be a nightmare, our deliveries would be affected and we’d all be cursing the snow before anyone even had a chance to build a snow man 🤦🏼♀️ #London#snow#reality